adidas (ADDYY) – Weekly Analyst Rating Changes
adidas (OTCMKTS:ADDYY) recently received a number of rating updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 05/23/2022 – adidas has been downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Adidas is a leading sporting goods brand with strong positions in footwear, apparel and equipment. Adidas products deliver technological innovation and cutting-edge designs to athletes of all levels who aspire to achieve peak performance. The adidas brand is structured into three divisions: Forever Sport, Originals and adidas Equipment.”
- 05/16/2022 – Adidas has been downgraded by Exane BNP Paribas analysts from an “outperforming” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 05/16/2022 – adidas has been downgraded by BNP Paribas analysts from an ‘outperforming’ rating to a ‘neutral’ rating.
- 11/05/2022 – adidas has been upgraded by Evercore ISI analysts to an “outperform” rating.
- 05/10/2022 – adidas has had its price target lowered by Morgan Stanley analysts from €255.00 ($271.28) to €235.00 ($250.00).
- 05/10/2022 – adidas has had its target price lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from €290.00 ($308.51) to €260.00 ($276.60).
- 05/09/2022 – adidas has had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from €205.00 ($218.09) to €193.00 ($205.32). They now have an “underperforming” rating on the title.
- 5/9/2022 – adidas has had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from €300.00 ($319.15) to €265.00 ($281.91). They now have an “outperform” rating on the title.
- 03/05/2022 – adidas has been downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from a “neutral” rating to an “underperforming” rating.
- 04/13/2022 – adidas has been downgraded by Baader Bank analysts to a “reduced” rating. They now have a price target of €190.00 ($202.13) on the stock.
- 04/12/2022 – adidas has had its price target lowered by Morgan Stanley analysts from €280.00 ($297.87) to €255.00 ($271.28). They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 04/12/2022 – adidas has had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from €359.00 ($381.91) to €348.00 ($370.21). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of ADDYY stock traded at $1.91 in Friday’s midday session, reaching $96.74. 78,653 shares of the company were traded, against an average volume of 142,674. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $104.71 and its two-hundred-day simple moving average is $126.15 . adidas AG has a 1-year low of $89.11 and a 1-year high of $199.44. The company has a debt ratio of 0.31, a current ratio of 1.56 and a quick ratio of 1.11. The company has a market capitalization of $37.74 billion, a PE ratio of 15.70, a growth price-earnings ratio of 1.03 and a beta of 0.96.
Adidas (OTCMKTS:ADDYY – Get a rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, March 9. The company reported earnings per share (EPS) of $0.34 for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.15 by $0.19. adidas had a return on equity of 15.89% and a net margin of 9.64%. The company posted revenue of $5.88 billion in the quarter, versus a consensus estimate of $5.83 billion. As a group, research analysts expect adidas AG to post earnings per share of 4.85 for the current financial year.
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Monday, May 23. Investors of record on Monday, May 16 received a dividend of $1.2952 per share. The ex-dividend date was Friday, May 13. This represents a dividend yield of 1.4%. adidas’ dividend payout ratio is currently 20.13%.
Several institutional investors have recently changed their stock portfolios. Castleview Partners LLC acquired a new position in adidas in Q4 worth $172,000. Sky Investment Group LLC acquired a new position in adidas in Q4 worth $1,987,000. Yousif Capital Management LLC acquired a new position in adidas in Q4 worth $894,000. Mar Vista Investment Partners LLC increased its stake in adidas by 12.6% in Q1. Mar Vista Investment Partners LLC now owns 35,590 shares of the company valued at $4,196,000 after acquiring 3,993 additional shares in the last quarter. Finally, Capital Square LLC increased its stake in adidas by 79.7% in the 1st quarter. Capital Square LLC now owns 3,791 shares of the company valued at $446,000 after acquiring 1,681 additional shares in the last quarter. Hedge funds and other institutional investors hold 0.04% of the company’s shares.
adidas AG, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, distributes and markets athletic and sports lifestyle products worldwide. It offers shoes; clothes; and accessories and equipment, such as adidas-branded bags and balls. It sells its products in approximately 2,200 directly operated retail stores; single-brand franchise stores and shop-in-shops; and wholesale and its e-commerce channels.
Get news and reviews for adidas AG Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of breaking news and analyst ratings for adidas AG and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s free daily email newsletter.